#TryDry with #Walmart and Influenster! | English & Español

by - January 08, 2016







On the last days of november, Influenster told me that I was selected to try this new deodorant that they were really excited to share with us  and so was I! Living in a third world like Venezuela is, right now is difficult to get your hands in deodorant (yep! we are THAT BAD) without doing at least to hours of lines so of course I was super excited.

Also, I was really excited to recieve this, because my last Influenster's VoxBox was kind of mid of last year.

Back to the deodorant, to be honest with you, I've never tried spray deodorant before (weird, I know!!) and I don't really know why, I just always prefered the others.. (I must have been very traumatized by all that 'damage to the ozone' thing) Spray deodorant are comfortable to wear and well... You know, this is a deodorant and it does what it says it does: It's anti-perspirant and smells divine! I think the smell is 'Fresh Energy' and it smells very fresh,, almost like the blue batiste dry shampoo!  I wasn't able to try it on the gym because, let's face it: Going everyday to the gyms wasn't on my 'December Bucket list'... so yeah. And of course, I didn't prove the '48hr' thing, because, you know, I take showers everyday... but definitely smells amazing and do its job.



_____________________________________________________________________________

Los últimos días de noviembre Influenster me notificó que había sido seleccionada para probar unos nuevos desodorantes junto con Walmart! Viviendo en un país del tercer mundo como Venezuela en donde actualmente es bastante difícil conseguir un desodorante sin antes hacer largas colas, por supuesto que estaba super emocionada!

Aparte que no recibía cajitas de Influenster desde la mitad del año pasado, entonces era doble la emoción!

Hablando del desodorante... debo ser honesta aquí. Nunca había usado un desodorante de spray y realmente no sé por qué (raro, lo sé!). Creo que simplemente compraba los otros y ya (creo que podría haberse dado porque estaba un poco traumatizada por todo lo de 'dañar la capa de ozono' jaja). En fin, los desodorantes en spray son cómodos de usar y bueno.. es un desodorante y hace lo que dice: es antitranspirante y huele riquísimo! No he tenido la oportunidad de probarlo en el gimnasio porque, enfrentémoslo: Ir todos los días al gimnasio no estaba en mi 'lista de cosas por hacer en diciembre' y tampoco comprobe lo de las 48 horas de duración porque.. bueno, porque me baño todos los días jaja! Pero definitivamente huele sensacional y hace su trabajo.

You May Also Like

0 Comments