My Influenster's #CampusVoxBox is here!

by - June 14, 2015


My #CampusVoxBox is finally here and now that I have this products in my hands I can honestly talk about them!

I was so happy when I recieved these! I think that I liked very  much all of the products that were on this box and I was very impressed with the size of them... I was not expecting full size of products but THEY ARE! Let's get down to what was on the #CampusVoxBox

1. JERGENS Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse ($12.99): I haven't tried this because I am not a fan of fake tan, but probabbly at some point in the summer I will try it.

2. St. Ives Blemush Control Apricot Scrub ($3.99 - $4.79): This thing is SO GOOD that I will dedicate its own blog post soon! So keep an eye on that. 

3. L'oreal Paris Advanced Straight System ($4.99 each): This ones sadly were samples and I haven't tried them yet.

4. Softlips Cube ($3.49): This lipbalm is really good. Since I have the EOS one and this one, I would like to dedicate a post on compairing them both, 'cause despite the fact that they follow the same "idea" they are not the same on the lips.

5. Sour Punch Rainbow Straws ($1.59) & Sour Punch Punchies ($1.29): This is the first time I tried this candy and I must say that I ate those Punchies as soon as I opened them, but the Rainbow Straws eh... I very disliked the flavor. 

-eBay Guides Campaign.



*I recieved this products complimentary for testing purposes.

You May Also Like

0 Comments