Clinique's Liquid Facial Soap Mild + Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion | REVIEW

by - April 17, 2018



Hello guys!! Hope you all are having a wonderful day. Today I wanted to talk to you about these two products from Clinique that I've been trying for a while. It's their Liquid Facial Soap Mild and their Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for normal to dry skin.

Let's start with my thoughts on the soap, shall we? This Liquid Facial Soap Mild is part of a three steps for a clean skin. This is the step one. It says that is clinically formulated and allergy tested and has 0 fragrance. 

 "Gentle, effective cleansing developed by Clinique's dermatologists for the needs of skin dry in the cheeks, comfortable to oily on the T-Zone. Non-drying. Use twice daily."


The first thing I want to mention is that I don't use this soap twice a day. This is very strong, so in the mornings I like to use something softer for my skin. Initially, this soap didn't dry me out at all which had me so excited about, but more recently, after I use this, my skin feels SO DRY that I have to put a heavy moisturizer to feel better. On the other side, its really a soap that will remove EVERYTHING that you have on your face. Usually I use it as a second cleanse after my first "oil cleanse". I use this to remove all of the excess oil on my face and works wonders. A pea size of this liquid soap is enough to clean all my face, which means that this product will last you a fair amount of time.

To be really honest with you guys, those nights that I feel almost too lazy to remove my makeup, I use this soap as a makeup remover. Works really good too! I don't use it in the eyes, for the burning fear haha, but I guess that if its "fragance free" it shouldn't burn at all. I've been trying a travel size and this has lasted me more than a month, so the full size will last you ages. 

Overall, this is a good product for you, specially if you use very high coverage makeup, because it will leave your skin feeling squicky clean afterwards. If you don't really use too much makeup, I will recommend you to skip this liquid soap and go to a more light soap, because this can be a little bit too harsh on the skin.  

 




Now, let's talk about the daily lotion. 

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is the third step from a "3-Step Skin Care" formukated by Clinique. 


This lotion is for 'Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin'. Again, this product is 'dermatologist-developed. Allergy tested and 100% fragrance free'. It says: 

"Use after cleansing and clarifying. Apply to areas of the face where needed".
I really like this lotion for everyday use. Feels very nice on the skin, it has a liquidy texture which makes it very easy for the skin to absorb it super quickly. I really hate moisturizers that are so thick that takes ages for the skin to absorb it.  Recently I've been using this lotion to make my own BB Cream and I love it!! When I use this lotion under my makeup, it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all and makes my makeup last all day while giving me a healthy hydrated skin. Definitely a good cream to have on hand.

Have you tried it?

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. To get relief from your dry skin problem we provides the best Mosturizing soap for dry skin. To know more about our moisturizing soap please visit our website. It is purely medicated bathing bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/22/2023

    Great article! Thanks for sharing amazing content with us. Really appriciate your writing style.
    Wriet for us thegamingminds

    ReplyDelete