MEIS Single Eyeshadows | Review

by - January 16, 2018


You guys know those weird makeup brands that sometimes we find? Sometimes these are hidden gems that become one main staple in our collection. I'm here today to talk about one very cheap makeup item that has become an staple in my everyday makeup routine.




These single eyeshadows are from the brand MEIS which I think is a Chinese brand. I brought them because they were super cheap and, let's be honest, I'm always down to try makeup whether is cheap or not.


THE REVIEW

These eye shadows are incredibly soft and they feel very buttery. They are absolutely matte and they pigment really reeeeeeally well. The fallout is pretty decent and these eyeshadows aren't chalky at all. They blend really nicely on the skin and with primer they last very long time. Without primer these don't last long but anyways on my eyelids no eye-shadow last long.

Swatches with primer | MEIS single matte eyeshadows


Overall, I will keep purchasing these eyeahadows in all of the colors that they offer. Honestly, I feel like these are a great investment to have in your makeup collection, because finding cheap matte eyeahadows is no easy job. You can even depot them if you don't like to have so many single eyeshadows to create a really nice matte eye-shadow palette which I think its what I will end up doing.



What do you think about these eyeshadows? Would you try them? Leave me your comments below!

You May Also Like

0 Comments