L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick

by - September 26, 2017

L'oreal has been my favourite drugstore brand for so long! The True Match Foundation has a nice fitted space in my heart (and my vanity), so when I had the chance to try out these new liquid lipsticks by Infallible I was SO EXCITED!!


L'oreal say that these lipsticks are matte and all day wear, pro formula with pigment-loaded color in 1 swipe, that it won't bleed nor transfer and 12 modern shades to choose from!

I've been testing this product for over a month now and I have my thoughts on it:

Yes, they are matte lipsticks and they don't dry my lips!

Formula is kind of weird: If you close your mouth before they dry (and they do take their time to dry properly) they kinda never dry... They start to get this weird consistency on the lips, sticky-like that makes them a pain to wear!! BUT if you let them dry right, they are a dream to wear! They don't even move even when you eat pizza. (I mean, nothing really says "Long Wear" as a greasy pepperoni pizza).

The applicator is good, specially for big lips! Not so much for small lips (like mine) I have to be very careful to stay inside my lips with such big applicator.

If it's absolutely dry, it won't transfer at all... But if its not totally dry, expect transfer all over.

I was sent two shades: Milk and Cookies and Cowboy. I LOVE COWBOY. Nice yellow tone beige. I almost use it everyday! It's great for people with yellow undertone or Latinas!


But, the shade Milk and Cookies look terrible on me, so I definitely wouldn't buy it again.


Overall, these are great liquid lipsticks if you have the time to let them dry, otherwise they might get too sticky!
Have you tried them?


Disclaimer: I was sent these two lipshades by Influenster free for testing purposes.

You May Also Like

0 Comments