Currently Top 5 Favs from Elf!

by - March 04, 2020


Elf cosmetics was one of the first-ever brands that I purchased when I started liking makeup, therefore, is a brand that I always hold some nostalgia for. Honestly, it has so many good products that I’ve tried over the years!! It’s fantastic being able to find good quality products at low prices and being cruelty-free makes it even better.


*marked are affiliated links, which means that I make a small commission for your purchase. 






Over the years they have been getting better with their packaging and their formulas have been improved, making it “the go-to” brand for many people, myself included, especially when I want to try a new makeup technique. Today I want to share with you my favorite products from elf that I’ve been enjoying lately so much, that they have become staples on my everyday makeup! So if you’re in the mood to make some online shopping, here are my favorite picks from them:

ELF TINTED LIP BALM– BERRY


I adore anything makeup-y that you could give multiple uses to and this one has been my favorite product that I use every day in my makeup bag. This Elf Tinted Lip Balm* is in the shade "Berry"  and at first, I was slightly worried that could be too “red” to use every day, but actually, once I tried, discovered that is not too intense, perfect for every day. The color that gives is so beautiful and makes your lips look so juicy. The hydration lasts all day since it’s a balm but doesn’t feel too heavy on the lips. 

I use it on daily basis as a blush because it gives such a beautiful color while being really hydrating, with this tinted balm I don’t need to use highlighter because my cheeks look so juicy, natural and pretty. Definitely a top 3 favorite product! If you haven’t tried this as a cream blush: please do! Especially if you’re more on the dryer side.

ELF INSTANT LIFT EYEBROW PENCIL-TAUPE


To be honest, this Elf Brow Pencil* was the first brow pencil that I’ve ever tried and I did it fairly recently. Before this, I kept using eyeshadow or brow pomade, but this brow pencil has been a life-changing product for the “makeup no makeup days”. I have bushy eyebrows with some little sparse areas, which is where this product comes in handy, although I have learned that is better to buy one shade lighter than your eyebrow color to make them look more natural, and let me tell you, this tip works! I use this product to lightly fill the sparse areas and then I use a clear eyebrow gel: most natural eyebrows ever! The only downside of this product is that I finish it up so quickly! But obviously, being so cheap it's worth the try!




ELF MATTE BRONZER*


I had my doubts when I first purchased this one because I have a medium skin tone and I am not so good at picking the right bronzer shade for my skin. At first it felt like it was too redish but it’s more on the neutral side which looks great with my yellow-y skin tone and also works wonderfully as an eyeshadow on the days where you don’t need to much. It’s my favorite product and like my tinted balm, this never fails to be on my everyday makeup bag.

ELF SMALL STIPPLE BRUSH*


Since I love cream products so much, I really still like to use brushes instead of beauty blenders (call me crazy, I know!) This one is one that I use on a daily to blend the blush if it gets too intense. I use it to apply cream bronzer or contour, and I have used it to blend foundation on a rush and to blend concealer to my face. It’s a multipurpose small brush which I love. I wanted to try this brush for so so so long but didn’t know if it was worth it, because, really my collection of brushes is getting out of hand, but since I got it I haven’t stopped using it. Also on my everyday makeup bag, every single day.

ELF FLAWLESS FINISH FOUNDATION*


okeeey you guys!! This a product that I’ve heard for ages that it was soooo goood but never really tried, I needed to finish my other foundations first to justify buying a new one (working on my “no buy until it’s needed” goals for 2020) and did, purchased this one and since the first time applied it I was soo shook! It’s so nice! I’m gonna write a full-on review soon, but I needed to add this to my list because it has become quickly a staple for my everyday makeup. It has a “night cream” like consistency, but blends easily and super nice and gives a satin finish, much more like velvet. It has a nice medium level of coverage but looks so nice and natural on the skin that is a must-have for me!!




These are the products that I use on a daily basis that are my absolute favorites! But as I have some favs, I also have some products from elf that have been disappointing for me, would you guys like to read about those?




You May Also Like

0 Comments