Fake Zoeva eBay Brush Set | Honest Review

by - February 15, 2018


To be really honest, mostly of my makeup brushes I brough either on eBay or amazon, excepting for my Real Techniques and Ecotools brushes, mostly all of my brush kit comes from Amazon.
That being said, I don't really like buying fake makeup products, not only for the ethical part and that I really appreciate the author rights being a photographer myself, but also because you don't really know how the products were manufactured... but I accidentally brought these brushes.

I say accidentally because when I brought them, I didn't know they were a rip off from Zoeva. The seller didn't have any specification of these... I only brought it because it was a nice set with brushes I needed to start become a little more pro at makeup, so I brought it and when I received them, my surprise was that they have "Zoeva" graved at the end of each brush with the name and number of each one.
Leaving aside the fact that these are a rip off version, these brushes have been THE BEST MAKEUP BRUSHES I'VE EVER TRIED. No jokes. I never play it safe with eBay or amazon brushes, because the other ones I have are no this good.


THE REVIEW

These brushes are soft, they haven't shade not even once and I wash them regularly. The handles are quite small, I'm not sure if the originals are this short, but I actually love them to be short because I have really small hands, so they are perfect for me.

These brushes pick up color like crazy!! I never knew I had so many pigmented eyeshadows until I tried using them with these brushes. They pick up color really nice and blend like a dream, the shader brush and the blending brushes are my favourites for eye makeup.

 The powder brush looks like a travel size brush, but I actually love it like that because I can throw it on my makeup bag without occupying too much space. The blush and contour brush are like nothing I had on my makeup kit. They pack color really well and are are extremely soft, making it really easy to work with.
Overall I wouldn't recommend a rip off or a fake product, but these brushes are SO GOOD that sorry, I have to recommend them to you if you are in a budget and looking for some nice brushes.

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Thank you for the review
    But girl where is the link lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy! thanks alot for the information! it was really really helpful for makeup brushes

    ReplyDelete