Vichy Mineral 89 | Skin Fortifying Daily Booster

by - October 21, 2017












I have to admit that I'm a 22 year old that is not so into skincare as I would like to.
For me it seems too tedious to double cleanse the skin to remove makeup, then cleanse the skin, apply toner, hydrate the skin, apply serum, eye cream and apply any other product that will help you with an specific problem such as acne or blackheads. TOO.MUCH.STEPS. TOO.LITTLE.TIME.


With a 10 months old baby I can barely take a shower and remove my makeup daily without any pressure. Being a mom is like you can't spend more than an hour for yourself because there is always something to do, and yes, I know how important it is to have "Me Time" when you're a mom, but its pretty different saying it than doing it.

The fact that I'm not doing (almost) any skincare rutine, it doesn't mean that I don't want to. I was pretty excited to try this product and the fact that its from a nice skincare brand as Vichy made me even more excited to try it.


According to Vichy this is a Mineralizing Water + Hyaluronic Acid serum. It is rich in minerals that came from French volcanoes (excuse me, I had no idea that France have volcanoes, thank you) and basically boosts skin resistance making it look smooth, toned, bouncy, vividly, plumpy, fresh and healthy looking (not my saying, theirs) after only 28 days.

THE REVIEW

I have been using a sample size of this product that basically lasted me like a week? Two weeks top? Because you must use two drops twice a day before anything else on your skincare rutine. Keep in mind that I literally been testing this for a week.

Since the first day I started using it I noticed how different made my skin feel and how dehydrated it was. It is a water-based serum, but its not runny as water. It is clear and has a gel-like scent (I'm not sure if that's a thing). It won't fade away your scars, it won't shrink the size of your pores nor remove the texture in your skin, it won't help with spots, acne or blackheads. It will literally hydrate your skin.

That's it. It will leave your skin feeling pretty hydrated (not moisturized, different things) and your face will look brighter since the first day you start using it. I'm not sure if I would purchase a normal size of this product because its not outstanding. Its nice but it's not a holy grail, and in my opinions its pretty expensive for what actually does. Maybe I need a full size to see if I can get better results?
Have you tried it? What's your opinion?




*Disclaimer: I was sent this through influenster free for testing purposes.

You May Also Like

0 Comments