Caetle Makeup Sponges | Review

by - August 14, 2017

Makeup sponges are now a must-have thing that we all need to have in our daily routine. Long gone are the days where you needed 10 different makeup brushes to apply makeup after these little friends came to life, because you can basically do anything you want with them. They apply anything cream, they make everything so-blendable that they make everybody look like a pro-MUA with *almost* only one tool.

But a this moment, there are so many makeup sponges in the market that can be very overwhalming to know which one has the best quality. I am someone who gets extremely anxious by these kind of things so I know what I'm talking about. 

I'm here to tell you my experience with these Caetle makeup sponges that you can buy on amazon for 1$ each. Yes, you read that right, they are cheap as one dollar. 

At this exact moment in my life I cannot afford an expensive makeup sponge such as the Beauty Blender, because there are more priorities, so I cannot compare the two brands, but I am totally satisfied with this cheap Caetle makeup sponge.

They are firm to use, not too soft, not too hard. They absorb water pretty nicely and you can squish them without problems. The color has never leaked not even once. And they blend everything cream like a dream and can apply powder too without any problem. They are easy to clean and dry nicely. They do double their size when wet. 

I don't know what else to say about these cheap makeup sponge because for the price they are everything you need for a makeup sponge. I have nothing bad to say about them. 

The pink one pictured in the photo got moldy after a while because I kept it for too long inside my makeup bag while still being wet... So I toss it away, cutted it first to see how was the inside like (you know, for the weird foundation residues or bugs that people have found inside their sponges) and I didn't found anything weird. 

So yes, these Caetle makeup sponges are cheap, pretty and good. 




You May Also Like

1 Comments