Elf Baked Highlighter and Bronzer Duo (Bronzed Glow) | Review

by - October 28, 2017


I received this product some time ago through influenster in one of their voxboxes, so I've been testing this for a while now. 


This is a baked Highlighter and Bronzer Duo in the shade Bronzed Glow. 
I have to admit I was dissapointed at first with this product because I felt like it wasn't pigmented AT ALL, but after looking for some reviews online, I found out that the more you use it, the more pigmented it gets. 


After learning that and trying this product for a very longtime, I have to say that this is by far my favorite powder highlighter ever. I use it to bring light to my inner corner and to highlight my cheeks. I use it sometimes wet to bring even more sparkle to my look. 


I'm not so in love with the bronzer side because I'm a matte girl. I love matte bronzer, but as an everyday bronze eyeshadow this is incredible. 
Definitely will recommend it and will repurchase it again. Have you tried it?? 


You May Also Like

0 Comments